Tijuana is one of the largest and fastest growing cities of Mexico. The city has a strong influence on the economics, education, culture, art and politics of the country. It is known to be a major industrial metropolis in northwest Mexico.
- Wax Museum: The place displays 93 figures of famous people nationally and internationally.
- Casa De la Cultura de Tijuana: One of the oldest buildings in the city. Previously was a school and now a literary café, library and art gallery.
- Malecon of Beaches: Enjoy the incredible sunset and also enjoy the cafes and restaurants out there.
- Hotel Lucerna: A 4 star hotel located at Zona Rio offers restaurant, pool and fitness centre. Also ideal for business meetings.
- Hotel Ticuan: The hotel offers luxury and 5 star services with great food.
- Hotel Tijuana Marriott: One of Mexico’s premier hotels, it is close to the Tijuana business district.
- Villa Saverios: It is a fine dining place serving Italian, Mediterranean cuisine. Also ideal for business meetings.
- Mision 19: Located at Zona Urbana Rio, the place offers Mexican cuisine.
- Cabanna: The restaurant offers Mexican, seafood, International and Fusion food. Ideal for business meetings.
- Clamato: A captivating drink made of tomato juice and clams.
- Tecate Bread: Sweet bread like conchas, orejas and campechanas.
- Puerto Nuevo lobster: An iconic dish made up of cooked lobster, beans, red rice, salsa and tortillas.
If you are looking for a warm weather to visit the place, plan in August, September and then July.